AIM
Lkoz524

Walkmann Walkmann

Huh?

What just happened? I'm so confused right now.

spawn (ACD re do) spawn (ACD re do)

Not bad at all

This is definitly NG material and I hope it makes it. I gave it a four and yeah like said before, just work on your animation but keep on sending your flashes in no matter what anyone says cuz it can only get better from here. Good luck with this flash.

fallen-son responds:

thanx dude! i appreciate that alot. ill try to submit one about every 2 weeks but school starts tommorow so im not sure how much time ill have...

Shrooms ep1 Shrooms ep1

Not bad at all.

Hope this gets saved because it is definitly NG material. You could use some more practice but this still is a pretty well movie. Good luck to you in the future.

Senri responds:

Thanks a lot!

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

I cried from joy.

Not many people are aware of this and that faggot so I'm so glad you took the time to not only make a flash about it, but the coolest flash ever. Maybe now more people will understand how much of a douche he really is and join in on your site. I'll get some people to send hate mail ;) Hang in there!

-=The Truth=- -=The Truth=-

I liked it.

I dont care what anyone says but you are right. Thank you for trying to prove a great point and thank you for serving our country even though you didnt want to. I respect you a lot and screw anyone who is against this!

Ass N Titties Ass N Titties

Dumb

It wasn't that funny. Matter of fact, it was pretty dumb.

Destination Egg! Destination Egg!

Funny

HAHAHA. That was so funny.

Buttplug Buttplug

Hilarious

That was very funny!

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

good

I've seen another flash that has the same song in it but I like this one better. The only thing is at one point you gave Luke Skywalker a blue light saber. What's up with that?

Birds n' Bees Birds n' Bees

Dumb

That was just stupid. There was no point. The person must have a lot of time on their hand. you couldn't even see the whole screen!