AIM
Lkoz524

Walkmann Walkmann

Huh?

What just happened? I'm so confused right now.

spawn (ACD re do) spawn (ACD re do)

Not bad at all

This is definitly NG material and I hope it makes it. I gave it a four and yeah like said before, just work on your animation but keep on sending your flashes in no matter what anyone says cuz it can only get better from here. Good luck with this flash.

fallen-son responds:

thanx dude! i appreciate that alot. ill try to submit one about every 2 weeks but school starts tommorow so im not sure how much time ill have...

Shrooms ep1 Shrooms ep1

Not bad at all.

Hope this gets saved because it is definitly NG material. You could use some more practice but this still is a pretty well movie. Good luck to you in the future.

Senri responds:

Thanks a lot!

Putt Putt Golf Putt Putt Golf

Just ugly.

I really hope this gets blammed. I'm sick of mini golf games where the club is in front of the ball. Sad thing is.....ONE LEVEL? Just pathetic.

Patch-co MiniGolf! Patch-co MiniGolf!

Pathetic

Do I really have to explain?

Extreme Mini Golf Extreme Mini Golf

I cried

This was the worst mini golf game I have EVER played in my life! First of all, the god damn ball would not stop moving! Secondly, when the hell was there ice involved and did that make the ball any better at stopping? NO! Please for the sake of newgrounds and yourself, never.......ever.......ever make another mini golf game. IF you do, PLEASE don't send it in to newgrounds. O and I gave it a 10 for violence because I punched my computer when it asked if I wanted to play again. P.S: THIS WAS NOT EXTREME!

XSDSX responds:

Wow. Just, wow. I had no idea how you felt man, I'm so sorry. I feel like such a jerk now. I guess the world lied to me when they said "ice" was slippery, who would've known it actually slowed things down faster?

I'll definitely take your advice and never make a minigolf game again, I promise.

Thanks for letting me see the light. You're my messiah.

Dealey Plaza - Kill Sunshine Dealey Plaza - Kill Sunshine

I love it man!

I love this song! I listen to Reel Big Fish and Catch 22 so I love your stuff too cuz it's kind of like that. I have a band too but we only do covers so far and we dont have a recorder. We are poor too lol. WOOOOT!